The EMC is fully equipped to provide the following services:
- Regular auditing and servicing of University equipment;
- Developing regular policies for the University on equipment maintenance;
- Regular organization of local and national workshops and lectures for technicians and other stakeholders involved in equipment maintenance in the University.
- Advising and partnering with the University departments and units on acquisition and installation of new equipment;
- Repairs and maintenance of Laboratory equipment
- Consultancy services for tertiary Institutions on equipment auditing and maintenance including development of cost effective and sustainable energy inverter and building of solar farm for energy generation;
- Perfect repair of domestic and household electronic equipment such as iron; refrigerator; blender; fan stabilizer etc, for members of university community at reasonable cost.